This month’s release covers a pretty wide range – buckle up!
- We put RetireUp’s rock-solid servers and data centers through a massive security upgrade. RetireUp security is now truly enterprise class. (Two major insurance carriers agree.) Ask our COO about it – he loves this stuff.
- Passwords are a little more rigorous now but not too bad. You’ll get some friendly on-screen instructions the next time you change your password.
- You told us that there were things you changed every time, every plan. We streamlined it!
- Profile income goal defaults to current dollars rather than future dollars (this one’s for you, Randy!)
- Income Goal inflation defaults to whatever you used on other plans/clients
- SS Income inflation defaults to whatever you used on other plans/clients
- All expense types’ inflation rates are defaulted to your commonly used rates
- 529 Assets default to untaxed.
- A handful of small, beautiful tweaks
- User requests
- Much more flexible Employer Match options on 401k contributions
- Oodles of tool tips, giving you detailed information on the Retirement Plan just by hovering
- Number of days left on trials is accurate down to the second. Use your time wisely!
- For those of you on really small screens, made improved use of limited real estate. (Seriously, though, sometimes it’s time for an upgrade.)
- Lots of alignment, spacing and general cleanup on the Retirement Plan page and presentations
- Great American annuity products are now available within Compare It. Read more about it here!
- We’ve got a lot more VA's and FIA's coming really, really soon. Promise.
- Take RetireUp off of your computer and into the conference room! Read more out on the blog.